2014

It is the last day of 2014. This year has been full of surprises and I have had the time of my life. Here are some of the things I did this year:


Entering my first cooking competition. I had to cook 3 courses which was a first. And it got judged by professionals. That makes you proud. Really proud.

New Zealand. This country is amazing and I really want to go back again sometime. The food was brilliant. The views were breathtaking. And the beaches? Well having a beach to yourself during the warm times of the year can't really be beaten.

Another cooking competition. This one was a healthy one that was judged by the cooking teacher. I made coconut carrot soup and it was very good.

Finishing my first year of high school (I live in Britain). It was fun and I really enjoyed learning new subjects i.e. French.

San Francisco. This one's obvious. I have so many friends there and it was great seeing them all. It was also nice eating sushi again. And Mission Pie. SF's food is great. We also got to go out to Russian River where we relaxed. I went in a kayak while we were there.

Starting my second year of High school. That came with learning German, loads of homework, tests and an essay for History. Of course I am enjoying it but sometimes it gets a little stressful...

Yet another cooking competition. As you can see I enjoy having people eat my food. This was like the first and this time I won. That made me so happy. It also took a while for me to believe it.

I passed my second piano exam. That was scary on the day but when I got a distinction I was happy. Duh.


My favourite Instagrams I posted:















Comments

Popular Posts