DIY Advent Calendar

It is finally December and I am super happy. Some festive posts will be coming your way soon.


This is my second post today. Well Done Emilia!


Last year my sister made me a advent calendar full of drawings. It was a surprise and I didn't get to make her one because I got one day's notice. 


This year, my sister and I decided we would make each other a calendar. We got our dad to take us to Abergavenny, and went shopping. We then came home, went into our bedroom, sat on our beanbags and wrapped all of the presents. It took a long time, but the Blondie record I had on made it fun.


I think making people advent calendars is really fun. You can customise it to the things they like and you can decorate them and make them all cute. 


I had so much fun decorating these packages. They are so cuuuute!

Millie xxx


Comments

Popular Posts